Sunday, October 11, 2015
Airways Aviation and Kuwait Airways have signed a new agreement that will see Airways Aviation become a recognised Training Provider for Kuwaiti cadet pilots.
With Pilot Training Academies and Aviation Foundation Schools in key locations across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, Airways Aviation brings together more than 30 years of world-class flight training experience. Airways Aviation offers a full suite of pilot training courses and aviation services to meet the demand for commercial pilots globally.
Kuwait Airways is the national airline of Kuwait and has been in operation since 1953 when the carrier was established. Kuwait Airways flies an impressive fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft to destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America.
Under the new agreement with Kuwait Airways, Airways Aviation will undertake initial cadet screening and assessments, with successful candidates to then commence the Airways Aviation Elite Pathways Programme (EPP). The EPP is a fully integrated EASA ATPL course incorporating additional intensive airline preparation and A320 type rating training.
Upon completion of their flight training with Airways Aviation, successful cadets will have the necessary skills and qualifications to allow them to apply for vacancies in international airlines having a cadet pilot scheme.
Airways Aviation General Manager and Head of Training in the UK, Captain Ian Cooper, said of the newly formed agreement, “We are delighted to be strengthening our partnership with Kuwait Airways who have been a customer for many years.”
Naveed Kapadia - Commercial Manager Airways Aviation firstname.lastname@example.org
VistaJet, the world’s luxury aviation company, is looking for dynamic, passionate and talented Cabin Hostesses and Hosts based in Hong Kong.
- Are you an experienced and committed Cabin Host/ess?
- Do you strive to deliver a professional and exceptional service?
- Are you adaptable and able to prioritise tasks under pressure?
- Do you want to be part of a growing and successful Company?
If you have answered yes to all these questions then we cannot wait to meet you !
You will be travelling the world, delivering a 5 star service to our customers and be responsible for managing an aircraft for 17 days.
Required Skills and Experience:
- HK passport holder (or proper work authorisations)
- The ability to communicate fluently in English AND Mandarin. Other languages beneficial.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Private Aviation, First class cabins (as a flight attendant), Luxury Yachts or 5-star hotels
Applications must be submitted by not later than 23rd October 2015. Only Mandarin-speaking candidates who are currently based in Hong Kong and who have not applied for the same position over the past 12 months will be considered at this stage.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
An original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 185/2010.
To apply, please click here
PAL Express - Cabin Crew Recruitment ( Philippines )
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Single with good moral character
- 18-30 years old
- With a height of at least 5' 3" for female and 5' 6" for male
- With flying experience as a Cabin Crew, an advantage
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- Physically fit
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- No tattoos visible while wearing the PAL express uniform
- Clear complexion
- Empathetic with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in a domestic and international environment
- Able to speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa or Malay, a plus factor
- Must be willing to be assigned to any station based on operational requirement
* Must bring the following:
- 2pcs 2x2 ID picture with white background. For female, must wear decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up. For male, business attire.
- 3R whole body picture with white background. For female, must be wearing pencil cut skirt, decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up, formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). For male, business attire
Walk-in applicants are welcome for resume submission and initial physical screening on the ff schedule and venue:
- INFLIGHT SERVICES, R1 Hangar, APC Gate 1, Andrews Ave., Nichols, Pasay City
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please come in business attire. For female - preferably wearing pencil cut skirt, pastel-colored sleeveless blouse with collar, with blazer, formal close toed shoes (at least 3 inches high heels). The hair should be fixed in a bun.
You may send your resume at email@example.com with your email title as " application for the position of Cabin Crew via flygosh.com" . Attached the 2x2 ID and 3R whole body pictures with proper attire mentioned above.
You can also apply online by clicking here