We invite suitable candidates with a strong interest in aviation to join us as Cadet Pilots
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics, taken at one sitting
- At least 1.65 m in height
- Myopia of not more than 500 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 125 degrees, fully correctable with optical aids. For candidates who have undergone corrective eye surgery, the pre-surgical visual acuity must meet the above requirements
- Medically fit
- Completed, exempted from, or not liable for National Service
Successful candidates will be trained to acquire either an Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) with Instrument Rating (IR) or a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) at Pilot Training Schools in Singapore and overseas. Full board and lodging will be provided. Upon obtaining the ATPL or MPL, you will undergo further training to become a First Officer.
REMUNERATIONS AND SERVICE BENEFITS
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy a competitive salary along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will be offered an exciting career with extensive training, development and progression plans with one of the following companies:
• Singapore Airlines • SilkAir • SIA Cargo
Successful candidates will be required to serve SIA, SilkAir or SIA Cargo (as the case may be) for the duration of the training and for a period of 7 years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
The application is open all year round. Please complete the application form by clicking here.
Candidates who have attended our final interviews previously need not apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click here