- Reports to the SCCM during flight duties.
- To ensure the safety and security of passengers on board the aircraft.
- To deliver product and service to the highest standards and deal professionally with all matters relating to passenger queries and needs in-flight.
- Ensure all Cabin Crew Instructions and Cabin Crew Notices have been read and understood prior to attending pre-flight briefing.
- Be fully conversant with all legal requirements for operating as Cabin Crew, eg all licences and other relevant documentation are valid.
- Ensure grooming standards are met.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location, operation and use of all safety and survival equipment, emergency exits and escape aids on board the aircraft.
- Ensure the service and product is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Advise the SCCM of product irregularities or customer issues.
- Ensure cabin and toilets are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of public conduct whilst in uniform and in public view.
- Safeguard the interests of Arik Air.
- Flight Operations
- Ground Operations
- Minimum of two years in customer service experience.
- Must have international passport
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Ability to swim unaided 30mtrs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive
- Height: minimum 5.4ft for female Max 6.0 and Minimum 5.7ft Male Max 6.2
- Weight must be in proportion to height (BMI)
- HND/Degree Holder
- Educational certificate is an added advantage.
- Fluency in French is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org