- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Please wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognised Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.