Monday, March 28, 2016
Singapore airlines cabin crew recruitment (Korea)
Cabin Crew (Korea)
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Korea. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
* Females who are at least 1.58m in height
* University degree holder (Those graduating on or before October 2016 may also apply)
* High level of English proficiency
* Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
* Willing to be based in Singapore
* Children of patriots and veterans are encouraged to apply
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you will undergo about 3-4 months of training. Our comprehensive training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please submit an online application before 2 April 2016.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews in Seoul on 16 & 17 April 2016.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.