Budget Aviation Holdings ("BAH"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group ("SIA") formed in 2016, owns and manages SIA’s low-cost carriers ("LCCs") Scoot and Tigerair. Scoot and Tigerair offer a combined network of 56 destinations over 16 countries across the Asia Pacific, with Scoot operating an all-787 Dreamliner fleet to medium-to-long-haul destinations and Tigerair offering short-to-medium-haul flights on its Airbus A320-family aircraft from Singapore.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- You'll travel the world as you fly with us...you're gonna have fun!
- You'll meet people from all walks of life...you're gonna meet new friends!
- You'll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have least 4 GCE 'N' Levels with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required, experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
- Prepare your updated resume and full body picture, and you're good to go.
- The Assessment Centre will be held in end November in Malaysia. More details will be shared soon.