Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team. In 2016 we won the "Middle East's Leading Cabin Crew" award at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Also in 2016, we were awarded the prestigious accolade of "5 Star Airline" from Skytrax for our product and service standards. In fact these awards join a long list of awards that we have won and win every year. To join us you will be the best and you will ensure that you contribute to the success of our 5 Star Airline.
You will ensure that you exceed our guests' expectations onboard and deliver great service 100% of the time, whilst offering a unique taste of United Arab Emirates hospitality - cultured, considerate, warm and generous.
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos nor body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Customer Orientation - Advanced
- English Language skills - Excellent
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways currently serves 117 existing or announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and America. The airline has a fleet of 123 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 60 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and 2 Airbus A380s.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits.