Trainee Cabin Crew American Airlines US
American Airlines is looking for Trainee Cabin Crew in United States.
All candidates must be willing to be based from any of base locations including Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, St. Louis, New York City, Washington D.C.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years' customer service experience preferred
- Prior airline experience is not required
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the right to work in the United States
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE